Indian Brides: Statistics, Costs & Ways to Order a Indian Wife Online
The natural beauty of Indian ladies that have long thick hair, caramel skin, and eyes that can stun anyone combined with exceptional charm are the main reasons to find Indian brides. Stunning Indian wives are among of the most beautiful women in the world and top matches for Western men. To meet an Indian wife, check out those reliable dating sites.
5 Best Dating Sites to Meet Indian Women
India attracts millions of visitors from all over the world, and the beauty and attractiveness of Indian girls for marriage drive men from all over the world crazy. More and more men are choosing India to look for a future girlfriend or even a bride. Today, online dating sites combine the hearts of single people with Indian mail order brides and allow everyone to chat and even date online.
Where to meet Indian brides?
If you are looking for a loyal and loving partner, there is no one better than an Indian mail order wife. To find your destiny, you can pick one of two options:
- Traveling to India. The country has many potential Indian wives that you can meet on the streets. Visiting India give you a lot of new emotions and experiences.
- Signing up to an Indian dating site. A go-to choice for many guys who want to get an Indian mail order wife. It’s popular, effective, and relatively cheap.
Both options have their pros and cons but can help you meet Indian females, so you need to consider your situation and pick the one most suitable for you.
How to get an Indian wife online?
If Indian mail order brides are what you’re looking for, then start dating now. There’s nothing complicated about meeting these incredible beauties.
- Sign up. Once you find a dating site, sign up and get a subscription to get all the website’s benefits.
- Find a girl. There are thousands of Indian brides online, so use the search filter and don’t spend a lot of time surfing for suitable ladies.
- Start a dialogue. Don’t start a conversation by saying that an Indian bride has lovely eyes, legs, or any other part of her body. She’s probably heard this more than once and will reply with a simple “Thank you”, which also doesn’t set up a dialogue.
- The right behavior. Don’t send hundreds of messages. If an Indian mail order bride doesn’t respond within a few hours or days, don’t get upset and just text someone else.
How much does an Indian mail order bride cost?
Before you start dating Indian girls, you need to budget for it. Use the average expenses to make your estimations.
- Dating site fees— start at $0.14 per credit in new member promo pack
- Roundtrip ticket (New York–New Delhi)—$600 (for instance, finding Philippine ladies for marriage is more expensive)
- Accommodation —$16 a day
- Food—$6.46 a day
- Transportation—$3.36 a day
- Entertainment—$5.93 a day
Keep in mind, please: these are only average prices and they might be different depending on your dating site and travel preferences. But meeting Indian brides and traveling to the country is quite affordable.
Facts about marriages with Indian mail order brides
- The average age of marriage for Indian ladies is 21 years old
- 60% of modern Indian wives stay in their first marriage and don’t support divorce
- Two-thirds of women in India get married to foreigners
Marriage to an Indian girl can be happy if you’re willing to get used to some of the habits of your sweetheart. There’s almost no concept of privacy in the Indian family. Indians, unlike Americans, don’t feel the need for privacy. Consequently, if they decide to leave the common house and live separately, they suffer from a lack of communication. Most Indians believe that a person living in America is too lonely, whereas Americans usually find India too crowded, especially if they have to live with an Indian family.
Why take an Indian woman for a wife?
There are many good qualities of Indian wives, but we are here to talk about traits that make them perfect wives for western men.
- Caring and loyal. When Indian brides fall in love, they want to care about their partner and would surround their man with love, support, and deep care from the very bottom of their hearts. Most women are very devoted, so you can be sure that an Indian wife will be your ride or die.
- Patient. The majority of Indian mail order brides are blessed with wisdom and are not quick to judge. They don’t like quarreling over spilled milk.
- Value family. Being close to many relatives is a typical situation in India as many generations usually live under the same roof. But it’s not just about financial convenience but more about respect, care, and prioritizing family interest above all else.
Myths about Indian women for marriage
There are many myths and stereotypes about Indian mail order brides. Many men wonder what of these facts are actually real?
- All Indian women have long hair, and they never cut it. The signature beauty of the Indian bride is depicted by long luscious dark hair. And yes, many women from this country have extremely long hair, as it’s a traditional beauty standard. Long hair symbolizes the generous bounty of life. Also, a lot of modern girls have all types of short haircuts. Culture doesn’t forbid cutting hair, except for women who follow Sikhism, but they are a minority (less than 2%).
- Indian brides speak bad English. First of all, English is not the first language of Indian women, but a lot of Indian brides are fluent in it. Some may have a stronger accent, but there are a lot of ladies who will wow you with their knowledge of English. The language barrier is rarely a thing, as Indian girls are also fast-learners as well.
- Parents arrange marriages. Well, a typical Indian mail order bride respects her parents, and their word about a future husband is valuable. But gone are the days when parents arranged marriages. They might want to be sure that they marry their daughter to a good man, but the final word is always in the daughter’s hands.
Why are Indian mail order brides looking for foreign husbands?
Thousands of Indian women for marriage use Indian mail order bride websites. The reasons why they do it are quite obvious.
- First, it’s about getting a better life in the US—India is not a prosperous country, so they just want to live in a better place.
- Then, it’s about the stereotype about caring and loving Americans—modern Indian mail order brides think that men from the US make better husbands than their local men.
- And the last reason is family pressure—young Indian brides are often looking for foreign partners to avoid stress from family pressure and to survive family criticism (which is quite common in traditional societies)
F.A.Q. about Indian mail order brides
No! You can’t pay and get a wife in the 21st century. However, the term ‘buying a wife’ does exist. The cost of the Indian wife, in this meaning, is not a price tag on a woman but expenses from the moment of search to actual marriage. The ‘price’ will consist of online dating expenses, travel costs, legal existence, etc.
Yes! Many single women from India become Indian mail order brides to find a husband from abroad. They are regular women of different ages, body types, and wealth interested in relationships with men from western countries and want to find love. But romance scam exists too, and to avoid getting into it, join only reputable online dating websites specializing in Asian women or even solely Indian brides.
International marriage is a bit different from a local one, as to marry an Indian bride in the US, you will need to get a K-1 visa. This visa allows you to bring your love to the US to get married, and then you can apply for the adjustment of the status. Or there is also an option of marrying in India and applying for a K-3 visa later on.
If you use the dating services of a reputable mail order bride site, you don’t need to worry about safety. Professional platforms usually care about their reputation and put effort into ensuring a high level of security and privacy. But unfortunately, there are still many people who want to benefit from singles looking for love, so you need to always be cautious and never send money to strangers.